Well, it’s never the best of moves to inject artificial hormones into the body but regardless of this, many athletes/bodybuilders make the move to do so anyway, seeking out better performance from their bodies and more muscle mass.
Sustanon-250 is similar to testosterone present in the body but has a combination of 4 esterified compounds of testosterone, thereby providing the body with different levels of hormone release and impacting the process of bodybuilding. Since this hormone has some serious side-effects, it is important that you PCT.
1. Gynecomastia - Well, if you have not known about this till now, then you should know that sustanon-250 causes “gyno” or “bitch tit”. Did you know that sustanon-250 aromatizes easily? Aromatization is a process which converts testosterone to estrogen. So, if you inject more dosage of Sustanon 250 which is similar to testosterone, it can lead to enlargement of breasts even in men. Hence, it’s advisable to use an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex. These inhibitors prohibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. Therefore, doctors will advise you to merge in cycle with an inhibitor when using sustanon-250.
2. Water Retention - Sustanon-250 is known to lead to water retention. That’s why it is advised not to use it with corticosteroid, which also allows water retention in the body leading to bloating.
3. Acne - Yes, you heard it right. Be ready for oily skin and some acne if you are on sustanon-250. This steroid is known to stimulate sebaceous glands in the skin leading to the production of more oil and eventually leading to acne breakouts.
4. Mood Swings - Another adverse side-effect is mood swings. It means that you can expect frequent fluctuations in your mood and may easily get aggressive. So, this might come as a warning sign to the people around you.
5. Baldness – This is yet another side-effect of sustanon-250 that you may encounter if you already have male pattern baldness. Excessive dosages of Sustanon-250 may result in hair loss. Hair growth is also one of the side-effects. Since it’s similar to testosterone, sustanon-250 may lead to the development of secondary male characteristics. So, beware of the dosage while you are using sustanon-250.
6. Enhanced Blood Pressure and Cholesterol level - One of the warning signs of using sustanon-250 is that it leads to reducing the level of good cholesterol or HDL and at the same time it also increases LDL or low-density cholesterol which is bad cholesterol. In either case, it may increase the risk of arteriosclerosis. The duration of use and mode of administration are other factors that impact the cholesterol level in the body. All of this leads to the development of high cholesterol in the body and also increases the chance of heart attack and heart disease. That is why it’s always recommended to do post cycle therapy to understand how to control such adverse side effects.
7. Hepatoxic side-effects - Well, as such sustanon-250 doesn’t lead to liver toxicity. Since testosterone doesn’t have any structural change at C-17, it doesn’t cause hepatotoxicity. A study was done on this to determine if a higher dose of testosterone is provided to the body, will it lead to hepatotoxicity. The dosage was administered orally, via intramuscular injection, but in either way, no such impact was observed, and sustanon-250 was found to be free from hepatotoxic side-effects. So, you can say that this period is free from liver side-effects.
Here we bring you a quick glance at some of the common side-effects of sustanon-250 which should alarm you before you think of using it or plan to increase the dose. Consider the following:
1. Oily skin
3. Water retention
5. Reduced sex drive
6. Lower Sperm count
7. Higher blood pressure
8. Heart attack or stroke
10. Higher cholesterol level
11. Mood fluctuations
As mentioned above sustanon-250 comes with a number of side-effects which may be harmful to the body. The intensity of these side effects may vary from person to person. But if you are still looking forward to going ahead with it, then we have some precautionary measures for you that will help overcome the side-effects.
Mood swings - This is one of the most common side-effects of sustanon-250. Following a healthy diet, hydrating the body and good sleep are some measures to control mood fluctuations.
Water-retention - Sustanon-250 is known to promote water retention. If you are well-hydrated, then you may be able to prevent this side-effect. Following an exercise routine such as walking can reduce this side-effect.
Acne - Since sustanon-250 is known to impact the sebaceous gland in the skin, it leads to more oil production, leaving your skin oily and can cause acne breakouts. Who wants a good body with acne on their face? So, if you want to overcome these side-effects, then try using oil-free face wash.
You can also use aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex to overcome side-effects. Since this compound inhibits aromatization, it prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It further reduces water retention and the chances of encountering male gynecomastia.
If you are looking for some natural ways to increase your testosterone level so you don’t have to rely on an artificial substitute, then read ahead. We bring five ways to increase the testosterone level in the body.
Eating foods rich in Vitamin D and Zinc will boost testosterone production. Vitamin D3 is also known to impact testosterone level. Enjoying some time in the sun is the best source of Vitamin D.
Quality sleep and staying hydrated will impact testosterone production, and it will ensure long-term good health. Regular exercise which includes cardio is also recommended. Herbs like ashwagandha, ginger, mucuna pruriens, shilajit, and tongkat ali have been found to be testosterone boosters. They work well for males suffering from infertility issues.
We also suggest less exposure to chemicals like alcohol and drugs. Consumption of such drugs may lead to poor testosterone production and may also cause infertility.
Well, this advice work well for everyone. A healthy lifestyle is the best way to overcome a situation where you would need to switch to artificial stimulants. However, if you are planning for bodybuilding and are looking for some great results, then consider using sustanon-250.
The drug is popular among bodybuilders and holds medicinal benefits. It helps in enhancing metabolism and promotes muscle growth. At the same time, its side-effects can be alarming.