Well, having an artificial dose injected in your body will not be a good move, but most of the bodybuilders tend to switch to steroidal cycles to get spectacular outcomes. Sustanon is one such steroid. Similar to testosterone present in the body, this has a combination of 4 esterified compounds of testosterone, thereby providing the body with different levels of hormone release and impacting the process of bodybuilding.
Since this hormone has some serious side-effects, it is important that you must go for post cycle treatment(I have mentioned this before). In elderly men injecting this hormone can result in increased size of the prostate gland and hence doctor also advise to undergo Treatment with male hormones like testosterone may increase the size of the prostate gland, especially in the digital rectal examination (DRE) and blood tests for prostate-specific antigen (PSA) at regular interval.
1. Man breasts - Well, if you have not known about this till now, then you should know that Sustanon may result in bigger boobs. This condition is also known as gynecomastia or man breasts. Did you know that Sustanon 250 aromatizes easily? Aromatization is a process which converts testosterone to estrogen. So, if you inject more dosage of Sustanon 250 which is similar to testosterone, it can lead to enlargement of breasts even in men. Hence, its always advisable to switch to aromatase inhibitor compound like Arimidex as mentioned above. These inhibitors prohibit the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. But if you ignore consuming this steroid, the results may be adverse. Hence, your doctor will always advise you to merge an inhibitor with Sustanon cycle.
2. Water Retention - Sustanon 250 is known to lead to water retention. That’s why it is advised not to consume Sustanon 250 with corticosteroid which also allows water retention in the body leading to bloating. So, be ready to goodbye to your well-sculpted and chiseled body.
3. Acne - Yes, you heard it right. Be ready for oily skin and some painful acne if you are on Sustanon 250. This steroid is known to stimulate sebaceous glands in the skin leading production of more oil. This eventually leads to acne breakouts.
4. Mood Swings - Another adverse side-effect of Sustanon is mood swings. It means that you can expect frequent fluctuations in your mood. You can easily get aggressive. So this might come as a warning sign to the people around you.
5. Baldness – This is yet another severe side-effects of Sustanon that you may encounter. Excessive dosage of Sustanon may result in hair loss. Excessive hair growth is also one of the side-effects. Since Sustanon is similar to testosterone, it may lead to the development of secondary male characteristics thus leading to the development of excessive hair on the body. So beware with the dosage while you are consuming Sustanon.
6. Enhanced Blood Pressure and Cholesterol level - One of the warning signs of using Sustanon is that it leads to reducing the level of good cholesterol or HDL and at the same time it also increased LDL or low-density cholesterol which is bad cholesterol. In either of the cases, it may lead to increasing the risk of arteriosclerosis. Duration of use and mode of administration are other factors that impact the cholesterol level in the body. All this lead to the development of high cholesterol level in the body and also increases the chances of heart attack and another heart disease. That is why it is always recommended that one should go for post cycle therapy to understand how one can control such adverse side effects.
7. Hepatoxic side-effects - Well, as such Sustanon 250 doesn’t lead to liver toxicity. Since testosterone doesn’t have any structural change at C-17, it doesn’t cause hepatotoxicity. A study was also done on this to under if a higher dose of testosterone is provided to the body, will it lead to hepatotoxicity. The dosage was administered orally and via intramuscular injections, but in either of the ways, no such impact was observed, and Sustanon was found to be free from hepatotoxic side-effects. SO you can say that this period is free from liver side-effects.
Here we bring you a quick glance at some of the common side-effects of Sustanon which should alarm you before you step into using it or even if you are planning for increasing the dose, you must have a look at the following:
1. Oily skin
3. Water retention
5. Reduced sex drive
6. Lower Sperm count
7. Higher blood pressure
8. Heart attack or stroke
10. Higher cholesterol level
11. Mood fluctuations
As mentioned above Sustanon 250 comes with a number of side-effects which may be harmful to your body. The intensity of these side effects may vary from person to person. But if you are still looking forward to going ahead with it, then we have got some precautionary measures for you that will help you overcome the side-effects.
Mood swings - This is one of the most common side-effects of Sustanon 250. Following a healthy diet, hydrating the body and good sleep are some measures to control your mood fluctuations.
Water-retention - Sustanon is known to promote water retention. If you are well-hydrated, then you can prevent this side-effect. Following exercise routine like walking can reduce this side-effect.
Acne - Since Sustanon is known to impact the sebaceous gland in the skin, it leads to more oil production, thus leaving your skin oily and eventually cause acne breakouts. Who would want a good body but with acne on the face? So, if you want to overcome these side-effects, then you must try using oil-free face wash.
You can also use aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex to overcome side-effects. Since this compound inhibits aromatization, thus preventing the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It further reduces water retention and also reduces the chances of encountering male gynecomastia.
If you are looking for some natural ways to increase your testosterone level, so that you don’t have to rely on an artificial substitute, then read ahead. We bring you five ways to increase the testosterone level in the body.
Eating food rich in Vitamin D and Zinc will boost testosterone production. Vitamin D3 is also known to impact testosterone level, Soak yourself well under the sun which is the best source of Vitamin D.
Quality sleep and keeping yourself well-hydrated will impact testosterone production, and it will also ensure long-term good health. Regular exercise includes cardio exorcize and walking is also recommended. Herbs like ashwagandha, ginger, Mucuna pruriens, shilajit, and tongkat ali have been found to be testosterone boosters. They work well for males suffering from infertility issues.
Less exposed to chemicals like alcohol and drugs. Consumption of such drugs may lead to poor testosterone production and may also cause infertility. Try to stay away from all this and follow a healthy lifestyle.
Well, these advise work well for everyone. A healthy lifestyle is the best way to overcome a situation where you would need to switch to artificial stimulants. However, if you are planning for bodybuilding and are looking for some great results, then probably you should think about trying Sustanon 250.
The drug is popular amongst bodybuilders and also holds medicinal benefits. It helps in enhancing metabolism and promotes muscle growth. At the same time, its side0effect are alarming. Thus, its always advisable to take doctor’s advise before you start using Sustanon.